Commercial Energy Management Solutions
Where will they work?
Our commercial sub metering systems can be tailored to monitor and manage the use of energy resources in:
- Retail spaces
- Office towers
- Commercial Condos
- Cellular towers
- Mixed-use spaces
- And more
How do they work:
Commercial properties are more sophisticated than ever before, and they often include multiple tenants, each with their own unique and evolving energy needs.
Our utility sub metering systems will give you accurate real-time data you can use to guide and implement a broad range of innovative changes and strategies that will save you energy, reduce your costs and lower carbon emissions across your entire property.
What are the benefits of using our sub-metering systems for your commercial property?
- Improve your bottom line through user-pay metering – Bill tenants for the energy they consume (using revenue-grade meters that are approved Measurement Canada and meet ANSI revenue standards).
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Earn energy incentives, secure points for LEED ratings, and help tenants realize savings from their individual conservation efforts.
- Better monitor your system performance – Accurately measure voltage, current, power factor, frequency, power quality and total harmonic distortion – online and in real time.
- Enhance your building automation systems – Find energy efficiencies and cost savings by controlling utilities across your entire building or in a single unit.
- Enhance your asset management programs – Better monitor your equipment performance and use real-time data to schedule preventive maintenance activities.
- Save space – Our compact, modular meters can be embedded inside existing distribution panels (DPs), using far less space than traditional socket-based meters.
- Enjoy easy installation – All our meters are shipped with complete engineering drawings, connection diagrams and installation instructions. Our current transformers also have built-in safety features to protect installers.
- Reduce your maintenance costs – Every meter is based on an electronic design, so there are no moving parts to wear out.
- Choose your billing system – Our open platform will support the software of your choice, so you are not locked into a proprietary system.