Industrial Energy Management Solutions
Where will they work?
Our Industrial sub metering systems can be tailored to monitor and manage the use of energy resources for:
- Assembly lines
- And more
How do they work:
Power quality has a huge effect on productivity in any industrial or manufacturing application, which is why accurate energy and utility management is so important.
Whether you oversee a warehouse, assembly line or an entire manufacturing process – or even if you just need to monitor a specific piece of equipment – our industrial sub metering systems will help you track and make adjustments to your electrical power consumption in real time.
The powerful information you’ll gain using our integrated sub-metering technology will enable you to see exactly where your business needs to focus its conservation efforts. You’ll reduce your energy usage, lower your carbon emissions and improve your bottom line by understanding and avoiding peak demand. You’ll also be able to identify which equipment needs to be serviced, and when, so you can improve your overall building operations.
What are the benefits of using our sub-metering systems for your industrial property?
- Recover your investment in less than 12 months – You can even eliminate all of a meter’s up-front costs through a No Capital Cost program.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Earn energy incentives, secure points for LEED ratings, and help tenants realize savings from their individual conservation efforts.
- Track your system performance – Accurately measure voltage, current, power factor, frequency, power quality and total harmonic distortion (online and in real time), and deliver the data using your communications protocol of choice.
- Make better-informed business decisions – Use accurate data to allocate energy costs, recover revenue, set budgets, and deliver in-depth reports to management.
- Save energy – Identify specific systems that are consuming more power than others so you can adjust your scheduling and procedures.
- Reduce maintenance costs – Every meter is based on an electronic design, so there are no moving parts to wear out.
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance- See potential problems before they occur.
- Support global enterprises – Our meters have been installed across North America, support projects from Pakistan to Dubai, and are ready to serve your enterprises around the world.
- Customize your solutions – Our engineers can customize your metering system to meet your specific goals.
- Enjoy easy Installation – Every meter is shipped with complete engineering drawings, connection diagrams and installation instructions. Our current transformers also have built-in safety features to protect installers.
- Choose your billing system – Our open platform will support the software of your choice, so you are not locked into a proprietary system.